join our team.
We send thousands of people to work at summer camps in Canada each year. Before accepting a participant onto the program, they must be thoroughly vetted & prepared for the experience. This is done by our Interview Team online through Skype
Our camp canada interviewers make the whole process run smoothly. They are all passionate about summer camp & relied upon to inspire participants to make their application as strong as possible.
Remote - All you need is a computer and internet access
Freelance basis (£20 per completed interview)
Academic year (ongoing)
become part of the original camp canada team.
the interviewer role:
We are looking for:
- Communicative, responsible & organised individuals
- People with enthusiastic, fun & reliable personality traits
- Thorough workers who are flexible & approachable
- Our interviewers must have been to summer camp with camp canada
You will be expected to:
- Organise, coordinate & complete interviews with camp canada applicants
- Produce a report after the interview outlining the participant's level of suitability for the program
- Support participants & give them guidance to help improve their application
- Schedule interviews that fit with your own timetable & availability
- Tell your friends about camp canada
get paid to talk about Canada eh?
- Earn money for each interview you conduct.
- Gain a professional reference & invaluable work experience to add to your C.V.
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule.
- Receive full training on the process, interview techniques, & participant support.
- Become a part of our Camp Canada team and develop relationships with our UK and Canadian office staff.