pricing and spending money
what's included & pricing
- Guaranteed camp placement
- Minimum of $1300 CAD spending money (19 years olds and over earn minimum $1500 CAD)
- Support with Canadian work permit
- 10 weeks of health insurance
- Free accommodation in arrival city (up to 2 nights)
- Orientation in your arrival city
- Free Canadian bank account
- Social Insurance Number assistance
- Arrival travel assistance
- Transport from your host city to camp
- Room and board at camp
- Support extending your stay after camp as a visitor
- 24 hour emergency support
- 5-10% Discount on after camp travel through Moose network trips
- It is FREE to return to the same camp the next year, and you can receive a much-reduced rate of £199 (£49 deposit + £150 program fee) if you decide to go to a new camp
- Medical check - (Varies based on GP)
- Electronic Travel Authorization fee - $7 CAD
- Criminal Background Check - Prices vary based on the country you are from, but in Ireland, they are free!
- Biometrics fee - Paid for at port of entry into Canada - $85 CAD
Our expert in-house flight team can find you the cheapest deals.
the original Camp Canada.